WANT TO KNOW WHAT’S NEW?
Time is too valuable for screen clipping and low quality image “copy and paste”. Use Power BI Tiles Pro to embed your PowerBI visuals in seconds.
Update your presentation with one button click
Not only you can insert but you can even update/refresh those visuals keeping the inserted shapes/visuals with the same format applied. Power Bi Tiles Pro will update the static images with the latest data from PowerBI while keeping all formats, resizes, and locations intact.
Add PowerBI Visuals
Add PowerBI visuals (dashboard tiles & reports) into your slide deck, Word document or Outlook message.
High Definition Images
Use high definition static images when embedding and apply any kind of styles or formatting.
Create variations of yout PowerBI Reports by applying filters directly to the data.
Automate the Refresh process to ensure all images regenerate using the latest data in powerbi.com
Visuals catalog preview
Preview and select the items to insert while navigating through your PowerBI visuals catalog.
Better and Faster Rendering
Rendering Mecanism Improved. 30% faster compared to previous version.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You can now embed PowerBI visuals into your Office documents, format its appearance with shadows, rotations or any other effects imaginable and selectively update/refresh those visuals at any time keeping the shapes with the original format with just one click. Just follow these easy 4 steps below.
Login into your PowerBI account. Check more information on www.powerbi.com
Select your visuals
Compose your presentation
Refresh anytime to update
Focused on helping our clients to build a successful business
Single User License
- 1x Online Version
- 1x Desktop Version
5 User Licenses
- 5x Online Version
- 5x Desktop Version
20 User Licenses
- 20x Online Version
- 20x Desktop Version
100 User Licenses
- 100x Online Version
- 100x Desktop Version
How to install and license?
To install Power BI Tiles Pro Online follow the steps described on the Microsoft Store.
To install Power BI Tiles Pro Desktop unzip the file downloaded previously and install the executable files (one for each Microsoft product - MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Outlook). Run the setup program and follow the instructions shown on your screen for the installation program.
How to activate your license
Register into your PowerBI account (on the online or desktop version). To receive the activation keys go to our store. You will receive an email with your 4 activation key: one to the online solution and three others to use for each module of the desktop solution (MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Outlook).
To activate your licenses:
- On Power BI Tiles Pro Online: Click on "Store" button, open the "Activate license" tab and insert the online activation key provided
- On Power BI Tiles Pro Desktop: Open the add-in tab in each Microsoft product, click on "Activate license" and insert the activation key provided for that specific product
Uninstall Desktop Version
Exit (click the File tab, and then click Exit). Click the Windows Start button, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add/Remove Programs. Click the item in the list of installed programs as stated in the image below, and then click the Uninstall button.
Meet Our Solution
Check here some of the new and improved visuals of Power BI Tiles Pro.
"Quite simply, a MUST-HAVE PowerBI add-in."
"Awesome work. Top add-in. Worked perfectly for me. You guys rock!"
"The missing piece for PowerBI integration into office. Simply fantastic."
NFR LICENSE POR MICROSOFT MVPs
Congratulations to this year's MVPs who have recently received new designations!
And to recognize your valuable work in local and worldwide communities, DevScope is very pleased to provide a free Power BI Tiles Pro not-for-resale (NFR) license (for 1 year) to all Microsoft Most Value Professional (MVP). If you have any questions regarding Power BI Tiles Pro or this offer, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Report Filters, now you can create variations of your PBI Reports by applying filters directly to the data. In all reports the filters tab will be displayed by default.
- Microsoft PBI SDK, update Microsoft Release updates to its SDK. We are now using the latest updated versions. Enhanced functionalities and bug fixing was applies.
- Better and faster rendering, we improved the rendering mecanism and now its at least 30% faster compared to previous version.
- Bug Fixing and overal improvements, we fixed a lot of bugs and refactored a lot of code to make PowerBITiles more stable and robust.
- UI improvements while rendering PBI Visuals.
- Fixes bug with GPU graphic cards.
- Improved quality of rendered images.
- Engine optimizations.
- Fix in setup script to better handle x64 environmens.
- Click File > Options > Add-Ins.
- Search for Power BI Tiles Pro. If the add-in is not listed after installation please contact email@example.com.
- Select an add-in type where Power BI Tiles is.
- Click Go.
- Select the add-ins and click add.